10.20.2014

A Sweet Escape



“A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking.” –Earl Wilson

Last summer, my mom planned a trip to Ilocos for our family to relax and unwind from all the stress that work and school have been giving us and it had been ONE AWESOME ROADTRIP! In this article, I would be sharing with you the FIRST DAY of our Ilocandia Tour.


My dad welcomes you to Baluarte!

1st destination: Baluarte ni Chavit Singson, Vigan, Ilocos Sur! For a person who does not like animals very much, I enjoyed roaming around the vicinity and catching glimpses of the wild species that are freely wandering around Baluarte. Ostriches, ducks, tigers, birds, ponies and deers are some of the animals that I got to encounter in the vast area of Baluarte. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment